As a family member, you want nothing but the best for your loved ones. And it hurts to see them having a hard time going to and from their desired destination due to their injury or disability. Why endure the inconveniences when you can avail of NEMT services in Aurora, Colorado? Non-emergency medical transportation or NEMT helps people get to their pre-scheduled healthcare appointments, including doctor visits, rehab facilities, and more. That means people with medical issues or disabilities can have a safe and comfortable ride whenever and wherever they want to go.
However, before booking transportation services in Colorado, make sure you ask these questions listed below to ensure you’re partnering with a reliable and trustworthy NEMT provider:
- Do you offer door-to-door services?
- Are your drivers licensed and well-trained to drive a NEMT?
- How do you maintain a safe and clean vehicle?
- Is there enough space for family members accompanying the person being transferred?
- How much will the transportation cost, and what other services included in your quote?
Are your loved ones on ambulatory care? If so, allow us to provide them with their transportation needs. Partner with Mercy Transportation LLC today, and we’ll ensure a safe and comfortable ride for your loved ones. Call us for inquiries.